A revolutionary product that will change your life for the better.
The benefits of reading
There are so many benefits of reading, we don't know where to start...
- It improves your vocabulary. Reading improves your vocabulary as you will learn new words as you read.
- It makes you relaxed. Reading makes you relaxed as you can escape from your worries and get stuck in a story.
- It gives you something to talk about. Reading a book allows you to talk to your friends about the book you have read - if they have as well, of course!
There's so many to choose from...
There are so many books out there. As of 7th April, there are 687,583 new books that have been published in 2018. And there's bound to be a genre out there that's suitable for you. Have a look at the list below and see if there's one you like:
- Romance: Romance books are books about love... usually among a couple.
- Horror: Horror books are books about things that are scary and frightening, yet interesting to read.
- Fantasy: Fantasy books are books about thing that don't exist such as magic, wizards and goblins.
- Action/Adventure: Action/Adventure books are books all about an adventure that a character goes on. They see some wonderful and frightening things.
- Sci-Fi: Sci-Fi (short for Science Fiction) books are usually set in the future and has a plot featuring futuristic characters and objects (such as flying cars and robots, which don't exist - yet).
- Dystopian: Dystopian books are about things that are very undesirable and frightening.
And if you don't believe us, have a look at our reviews...
"Absolutely magnificant product. It is very relaxing and, unlike my Kindle, doesn't need charging. Ever.”
Mrs Pink Blob, avid reader
"I have loved every BOOK I have got. There are so many books to choose from - and I'm just worried whether I'll have time to read them all. ”
Mr Red Blob, escapism enthusiast
"When I get a spare moment (which is very rare), I love getting into a good book. It helps me escape from all my woes and worries.”
"I love the pictures in the book - they are very pretty and help me understand what's going on.”
Adam, picture lover
"I love the fact that there are so many to choose from. There is one out there for everyone.”
And the price is the best bit
A BOOK is free if you borrow it from your local library, but if you want to own one forever, you can go to your local book store and pay a low price for the book you want. (Whatever the book is, it's cheaper than a smartphone!)
So, go and buy (or borrow) one from book stores, libraries and websites TODAY!